Welcome to Spring Creek Holiday Park - Accommodation in Blenheim
Nestled next to the crystal clear waters of Spring Creek and surrounded by trees in a quiet park-like atmosphere, the Spring Creek Holiday Park offers good clean facilities at an affordable price.
The park is located adjacent to the township of Spring Creek on State Highway 62 (1199 Rapaura Rd), 5min north of Blenheim and 20min south of Picton.
- Traditional New Zealand camp
- Family orientated
- Close to many of Marlborough's leading wineries.
- Close to trout and sea fishing
- Pet eels waiting to be fed
- Swimming pool
- Easy walking distance to supermarket, Ferryman Hotel and restaurant
- TV/games room
- Pet friendly
- Children's playground
- Employment assistance is available for international backpackers wishing to reside in Marlborough for seasonal vineyard work.
- Tariffs are as low as $80 per week.
|Ensuite cabins||$80 for 2 persons
|Standard cabins||$60 for 2 persons
|Lodge||$25 per person|
|Family Room||$120 for 4 persons
$140 for 6 persons
$160 for 8 persons
|Powered sites||$15 per person
|Non-powered sites||$14per person|
Additional rates for numbers above 2.
$20 per extra adult, $5 per child.
Good group discounts plus long-term rates available.
Tariffs may be subject to change without further notice.